Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly updates!

My total weigh loss right now is 9.4
after 8 weeks
10 pounds is close...
I am hoping it is next week.

Here are somethings that I have done that are working for me:

~I have changed my points to 25 rather than 29. Gives me a little extra for weekends.

~I eat a TON of fruit, if I want a nibble,
I just dont go for sweets anymore or chips,
I eat fruit or make a cup of tea.
I usually forget that i have the nibbles & then I am good for a while or till my next meal!

~Working out 3 times a week-I was doing boot camp, that ended but then I started taking classes that are cardio & weight training.

~ Tracking everything, this has helped so much, I totally keep track of it all
It really helps to see what I am doing

~Cutting out almost ALL processed/prepared food


This is may weight tracking for the past few weeks-


4 weeks-141- W H A T?? a gain?? This is so not good! I dont think so, this has to change

5 weeks-139.8-OK back on track.........

6 weeks-140.8-ok that just sucked but I think my hormones have been out of sorts & have had headaches so I wonder if that has anything to do with my gain this time! Felt very bloated too!

7 weeks-138.8-feel back on track, i think i lost the pound I gained & then lost a pound! SO i just am chalking it up to losing one pound this week

8 weeks-136.8-SO EXCITED THIS WEEK!!!!! I am on a roll, I am seeing a difference in my body, finally. Things are fitting better, I can't even believe it


No comments:

Post a Comment